Ways to Connect and Grow
Hi Grace family!
This is an unprecedented time for the global Church and for online ministry. While the way we reach out to others looks very different right now, one thing is clear: God is moving in people’s hearts. We’ve had far more people engaging in online services than the number of people we normally have onsite. Would you pray with us that many will put their trust in Jesus? Our God is a God of exponential results, and He’s using technology to reach people in spite of the economic, political, or medical atmosphere they’re facing.
Mary and I wanted to drop in to say a virtual hello! Here’s our conversation with the Grace family.
And, here are a few easy links to connect and grow:
• Our home page has ways to serve, a tab to request prayer or assistance, resources for families with kids, and more.
• Check out our most recent church bulletin.
• If you’d like to stand with us in your giving, here’s the web page Mary & I referred to for online donations. If you are not in a position to respond to this need at this time, we completely understand.
• To invite a friend to join us for any of our online service, including the Bible class at 7pm this evening, just pass along these links: facebook.com/gracecmachurch or http://live.gracecma.org/. Hope to see you soon at the Online Campus!
• If you enjoy hearing Mary as much as I do, you can watch this recent Latte message, “Putting Fear in Its Place” on dealing with fear/anxiety.
• You can begin a YouVersion Bible reading plan with friends.
• Or, learn how you can connect with friends and family for free using Zoom.
• Ministries have gone online, too! Connect and be encouraged with others from Grace Kids, Students, Men’s and Women’s ministries. Explore all the Facebook groups here. Ministry leaders are posting videos and resources for you to continue to grow in your faith and walk alongside others.
Remember, we are known and loved by a Father who “sees” us and has put his Spirit within us (Genesis 16:13; Romans 8:15-17). So good to be trusting him with you!
Pastor Jonathan Schaeffer
Senior Pastor, Grace Church