Our purpose is to exalt Jesus Christ by making disciples who: Love Jesus, grow with others, and serve the world.
As we fulfill our vision, we are guided by these values from the Bible:
Lost people matter to God. He wants them found (Luke 19:10).
Prayer is the primary work of God’s people (Phil. 4:6-7).
Everything belongs to God. We are His stewards (1 Chr. 29:14).
Knowing and obeying God’s Word is fundamental to true success (Josh. 1:8)
The engagement of every fully-devoted disciple is required to complete the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19)
We can accomplish nothing on our own, apart from the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 2:4-5).
We’re called to take faith-filled risks in order to achieve God’s purposes (Heb. 11:6).
These are the 10-year goals our church has prayerfully set:
1. Launch 4 new church plants/sites
2. Inform people about why the Bible can be trusted, give them aids to encourage personal study of God’s Word.
3. Build into thriving children, youth, and young adult ministries at Grace.
4. Mobilize 60% of the adults in our church family to join small groups.
5. Partner in community-wide outreach with churches in Northeast Ohio as a display of unity within the Body of Christ.
6. Provide housing for 50 refugee families in cooperation with partner agencies.
7. Serve as a high-impact resource for regional churches.
8. Provide ministry training for 200 interns and residents.
9. Partner with local agencies working to reduce the opioid epidemic in Northeast Ohio.
10. Contribute over $2 Million annually to outreaches beyond our city.
Buildings closed for large events.