Two Big Questions
We’re grateful for you, and wish we could stop by and have coffee and dessert with you! In our video message today, Mary and I address two big questions that a lot of us are asking these days. You can watch that here.
A few other items:
• My message this weekend from the Book of Revelation gives the basis for holding onto hope in a broken world. You can invite others to join you for one of our 5 worship services at facebook.com/gracecmachurch or http://live.gracecma.org/.
• We talk in our video about a really helpful message by Miles McPherson; you can see that at gracecma.org/thirdoption.
• The “Family Check-in” at 7pm this evening (available at the online platforms mentioned above) will focus on parenting challenges and will include these friends at Grace: Mark & Mackenzie Valley, Johanna Boscarello, Michael & Tiffany Campbell.
• If you would like to reserve a room at our Middleburg or Olmsted campus for a small group, you can do so here.
• There are so many ways to connect at Grace. If you are on Facebook, we have lots of ministry groups you can join. You can check them out here.
• If you’re looking for a way to serve and make a difference, here are a few opportunities:
◦ City Life Center is serving families in the city of Cleveland (contact Bethany.Bell@gracecma.org)
◦ The City Mission and Laura’s Home are having cleanup days on Saturday, June 13 (sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094cacac23a4f49-spring1)
◦ Audrey’s Outreach provides an opportunity to serve a community garden in Brook Park (contact Brandy.Gregg@gracecma.org)
Hope you have a good weekend. We love you and are grateful that the Lord is still true to the promise we read in Deuteronomy 33:27–“The God who lives forever is your safe place. His arms are always under you.”
Pastor Jonathan Schaeffer
Senior Pastor, Grace Church