September 12 2020 – Update from PJ + Mary
Hope you’ve had a good week. I wanted to highlight a few events happening at Grace these coming weeks:
• Adult Classes launch this weekend, with over two dozen options to choose from, both online and onsite. They are open to everyone; feel free to invite a friend to join you!
• Ladies Latte kicks off on Monday, September 14, 7pm (online), a new series on the Goodness of Jesus. One of the great things about Latte is the friendships that women form and the discussion that happens around the table. You’re welcome to watch the message together and discuss Jesus’ invitation to bring our tiredness and weariness to Him.
• Five of our Ministry Staff will be officially ordained or consecrated this Monday, September 14, at the annual Central District conference of our denomination: Sam Beatty, Bethany Bell, Neil Clark, Jim Pavkov, Jelani Pinnock. You can follow the celebration live online at https://cdcma.online.church.
• Alpha starts this Tuesday, September 15, 6:50 pm. Alpha Online is a series of conversations that explore life, spirituality and faith in a fun, non-judgmental and open environment–all from the comfort of your own home. It’s perfect for skeptics, the curious, anyone with major doubts or hurts or those who just want to talk about real issues and have honest conversation–and find community–in these difficult times. It’s a great opportunity to invite friends and family
• I’ll be speaking at our services this weekend and communion will be included as part of our worship gathering. You can bring your own supplies if you would like, or we will have prepackaged communion for you when you arrive. Our weekly indoor services are at Middleburg Heights campus on Saturdays at 11:30 am. Our outdoor services are at Olmsted Falls campus on Sundays at 6pm.
• You can find details about all of these at gracecma.org. There are so many ways to connect at Grace. If you are on Facebook, we have lots of ministry groups you can join. You can check them out here.
Mary and I included a brief guided prayer time in our weekly video. We’d be glad to have you join us in that prayer.
Hope to see you soon!
Pastor Jonathan Schaeffer
Senior Pastor, Grace Church