Why the Grace Greenhouse Residency (GGR) Program?
- Cross cultures. As a resident, your training experience will allow you to cross invisible borders that exist in traditional ministry settings. You’ll get to interact with ministries serving different generations and different cultures.
- Grow in Spiritual Maturity. You’ll be encouraged to a new level of spiritual maturity through healthy habits that will strengthen your longevity in ministry, like maintaining life-giving relationships, setting boundaries for your time, and keeping rhythms of rest.
- Level up Your Leadership Skills and Own Your Spiritual Gifts. You’ll learn and practice your unique spiritual gifts in real-life discipleship interactions while discovering how your gifting works alongside the gifts of others to strengthen the local church.
- Prepare for Your Next Step. Experienced leaders are invested in your ministry journey. You’ll have a ministry coach and ministry leaders in your corner as you train and prepare for your next steps, whether it be schooling, mentorship, or launching into your field of ministry.
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so you might go and bear fruit-fruit that will last and so whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. “
Email [email protected] with questions.
What does the residency involve?
- Two year residency program
- The program begins in August and run for 20 months until completion
- Develop the skills to love, grow and serve through vocational ministry training
- Applications are accepted through May 1st
This is the current collection of ministry residents who make up our Grace Greenhouse. Over their time with us, each of these individuals will be putting their faith into practice through various ministries at Grace Church, getting real-world experience and solid Biblical training in their chosen area. Thanks for praying for God’s work in and through them!
Partner with Us
Partner with the Grace Greenhouse Residency to multiply the impact of your organization and share meaningful ministry experiences:
- Hosting a resident
- Seeking a resident for short or long-term ministry opportunities
- Employing a GGR resident
- Sharing an experience or resource to benefit the residency program
The more partners, the more potential for gospel-centered ministry!
GGR serves as an extension to the Christian Missionary Alliance District Residency. This broadens the residents’ experience to explore deployment throughout the CMA. We are consistently looking for residents interested in ministry within the district or in the district level.
Connect with Us
Director of Residency Program
Dr. Tisha Carter a graduate of the residency program has joined the Grace team as the Director of Residency. Tisha’s experience as a resident offers a unique perspective in leading the program into its next season.
440-553-1855 ext. 232