What does the residency involve?
- Two nine-month terms running late August to late May
- 25 hours a week
- Choose one area of concentration while getting experience in many of other ministry areas
- Develop both skills and godly character as you grow to be a servant leader in the local church
- Unpaid residency with small stipend to help cover expenses
- Opportunity to complete School of Ministry (through the Alliance Center for Leadership Development) while completing residency
- Housing is not included, but we can try to find host homes for those who need it
- Applications are accepted January 1st – May 1st
This is the current collection of ministry residents who make up our Grace Greenhouse. Over their time with us, each of these individuals will be putting their faith into practice through various ministries at Grace Church, getting real-world experience and solid Biblical training in their chosen area. Thanks for praying for God’s work in and through them!
Partner with Us
Partner with the Grace Greenhouse Residency to multiply the impact of your organization and share meaningful ministry experiences:
- Hosting a resident
- Seeking a resident for short or long-term ministry opportunities
- Employing a GGR resident
- Sharing an experience or resource to benefit the residency program
The more partners, the more potential for gospel-centered ministry!