Missions and Short-Term Trips
Give to a Short-term Trips:
If you would like to partner with our short-term teams by supporting an individual team member or the team as a whole, there are 3 ways to give:
All financial gifts for the support of a Grace Short-term mission trip are tax deductible.
How to Apply For a Short-term Trip:
We are thrilled to walk alongside you as you obey the Lord’s call to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. We hope we can make this process a smooth and beneficial experience for you.
How to fill out an online application:
1. Complete a “ManagedMissions” profile to create a login. If this is your first time applying for a Grace trip online, choose the option that says “I don’t have a managed mission login” and follow the prompts to enter your email and set up your account.
Please Note: Applicants can share email addresses but must have unique profiles & logins.
2. Personal info page: Once logged-in, you will see a page with personal information. NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR APPLICATION. This information will generate your ManagedMissions profile. You can change or add to this information at any time. The ONLY required information to proceed is your first and last name.
3. Personal info page: The second page you will see is also personal information for your ManagedMissions profile. You do not need to fill out any of this to proceed to the application.
4. Choose your trip: On the third page, you will select your trip. Please choose your “First choice” as the trip to which you are applying.
6. Processing: Please allow 7-14 days to process and approve your application. You will be sent an email once it is approved. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org