May 9 2021 – Note from PJ
In all of the ups and downs of this life, the joys and disappointments, there is one pursuit that matters most: my love for God.
I think I speak for many of us when I say that I want that love to be strong and growing, remembering what the Apostle Paul wrote in the last line of his letter to the believers in Ephesus: Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love. My message this Sunday will focus on how we can love God like that.
COVID-19 Policy Update from our Elder sub-committee
In light of the lower case numbers…
• Only 1 seat req. between parties in the worship center.
• New max: 10 people / table for small groups and events
• Food may be served at gatherings, safe restaurant practices apply. Masks required until seated at a table, and again when leaving the table.
• Conditional on case numbers continuing downward, we’ll likely introduce a mask-optional service in the next month (7-10 days in advance).
Thank you for your continued prayers for our leaders at Grace. Leaders across our nation are facing unprecedented challenges.
This is such a great time to show grace and love!
– Pastor Jonathan Schaeffer