March 12 2021 – Update from PJ + Mary
We’ve heard a lot this week about the dramatic changes that took place exactly one year ago when a global pandemic came to our country. I wonder how that has most impacted you these last 12 months?
One thing we know for sure: the Lord was not surprised, nor has he been overwhelmed. In fact, he has been at work through his people, showing his love in tangible ways! In our video clip this week, Mary and I highlight how Jesus has made an impact through the Grace family in this COVID crisis. It was so encouraging for us to think of all the ways He has been at work!
Here are two more ways that anyone at Grace can get plugged in right now:
• Meals Ministry: When someone is going through a difficult time it can be such an amazing blessing to have a few meals provided for them. Whether you prepare the meal yourself, order a meal to be delivered, or provide a gift card to a restaurant, you can help lighten the load for someone and show the love of Jesus in a practical way. Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Special Needs: Friendship classes will open on Sunday, April 11, at 10:30 am. If you’re interested in making an impact with kids and youth in this way, contact Linda at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to Easter weekend, a great time to invite a friend to join you for a service!
Good Friday Services, April 2:
• Middleburg Heights @ 7pm
• Olmsted Falls @ 7pm
• Online @ 7 PM
Easter Services April 3-4:
• Middleburg Heights – April 3 @ 5pm; April 4 @ 9, 10:30 + 12pm
• Olmsted Falls – April 4 @ 9 + 11am
• Online – April 4 @ 9, 10:30 + 12pm
Hope you have a good weekend; we’ll “spring ahead” one hour on Saturday evening and have the coffee waiting for you on Sunday!