Listen: A Family Conversation About Racial Unity
In our video message this week, Mary and I talk about Scriptures that are shaping our souls these days. We’ve been saddened and sobered by recent national events, as I’m sure you have been. We’re praying that you’ll also hear from the Lord in this time of crisis; as C.S. Lewis once said, pain is the megaphone God most often uses to speak to us.
• The “Family Check-in” at 7pm Friday evening (available at facebook.com/gracecmachurch) focuses on parenting challenges. You’ll hear some honest responses and practical input.
• The Monday prayer times will transition to a weekly online Zoom call that allows us to see each other and have breakout groups for prayer; we’re excited about this new format! No one will be forced to pray aloud, but you’ll have an opportunity to do so if you’d like. You can join us this Monday, June 8, at 7 pm, by clicking here.
• We mention in the video that God has opened the doors for Grace to be involved in food distribution in the greater Cleveland area. Early this morning a semi truck of donated food arrived and volunteers delivered over 1,000 boxes to various people. And that’s just one of many initiatives. It’s been such a gift to have so many opportunities like this.
• We’re grateful for all who have been able to continue giving so that our impact can grow. Anyone can make an online gift here.
• Have you seen the cool new bulletin format? We’ve had great reviews! You can see the most recent one here.
Hugs from the Schaeffers!
Pastor Jonathan Schaeffer
Senior Pastor, Grace Church