A Growing Family
This is a historic day for Grace Church! Today we officially become one church in two locations. Whether you attend our Olmsted Falls or Middleburg Heights campus, you’re joining together with a church family in the mission God has given us.
For every person who is part of the Grace family, our desire is that we will “exalt Jesus Christ by making disciples who Love Jesus, Grow with others, and Serve the world.”
Getting to know Jesus and growing in love for him is the greatest pursuit in life. Jesus told us that the most important commandment is to “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength” (Mark 12:30).
• Are you getting to know God better by reading and following his Word to us, the Bible?
• Do you consistently gather with God’s people for worship…a key way to express your love for the Lord?
Grow with others
We grow best in company with other Christians (2 Timothy 2:22).
• What could you do now so that you are more like Jesus one year from today?
• What small group or class at Grace would help you grow with others in these coming months?
Serve the world
To serve is to follow the example of Jesus, who “did not come to be served, but to serve” (Mark 10:45).
• In what ways have you reflected to others the compassion of Jesus these last few months in your workplace, neighborhood, school, and other places you frequent?
• Does your giving reflect your heart to reach others here and around the world?
• Are you serving others in some capacity here at Grace or in the community? If not, what is God putting on your heart?
If there’s some way we can assist in your journey, feel free to be in touch with one of the Ministry Staff or Elders. We’re all in process, too, and we’re looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us these coming months!