Greetings, Alpha groups, and gratefulness
Hi friend– When you look back on this time of extraordinary global crisis, I wonder what lessons you’ll take with you, and what growth you’ll have experienced as a result? In our latest video greeting, Mary and I share a couple of lessons we’re learning these days…and whose fault it was that last week’s video was a bit longer :).
A few other highlights to pass along:
• This past Friday, Pastor Tom Sefik skillfully navigated what the Bible says on the difficult topic of hell. You can catch those classes every Friday at 7pm on facebook.com/gracecmachurch or http://live.gracecma.org/.
• If you missed Mary’s excellent Latte message (and that’s not just my opinion!), you can watch that here.
• Today’s message continues our series on the Book of Revelation, “FAITH FOR THE END OF THE STORY.” You can join our online community at http://live.gracecma.org/.
• We’re launching Alpha online this Tuesday, April 28! Globally, 23 million people have taken Alpha! Mary and I are big fans and would love for you to jump in. Alpha focuses on the basics of the Christian faith and is a fantastic space to explore life, spirituality and faith. Each session includes a short talk via video,then we’ll break into smaller groups for discussion in ‘zoom rooms.’ Sessions start at 7pm and end at 8:15. The atmosphere is open and non judgmental, fun and thought provoking. Who might you invite to join you? Click here to register. The series runs 11 weeks and is free and open to all.
• Finally, we got a video note of appreciation from City Life, a partner agency in Cleveland. Grace Church volunteers have helped to provide a meal each week for about 200 children and adults. You can watch the 1-minute clip here. If you’d like to help with the Grace meal team, you can sign up here.
Thanks for being an amazing church family! So grateful for you!
Pastor Jonathan Schaeffer Senior Pastor, Grace Church