- This event has passed.
Olmsted Campus Middle School Youth Group
May 12 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Join us at Middle School Youth Group!
Every Wednesday from 7:00-8:30pm Middle School Students gather at the Olmsted Falls Campus to deepen their friendships and their understanding of the most important things in life. We always have games, music, and a lesson from the Bible that points towards living the Contagious Abundant Life in Christ.
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by our highly qualified adult advisor team and other Middle School students from the area. You’ll find a seat and we’ll play games that will almost always make you laugh, sing a few songs together, hear teaching from the Bible, and have a no-pressure opportunity to discuss what you’re learning.
COVID-19 Precautionary Guidelines
- Remember Paul’s words in Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- Groups are allowed to meet in person with safe social distancing (6 feet). Because of space constraints, health concerns, or child care issues, some will find it best to continue online gatherings.
- People are strongly encouraged to not initiate physical contact with others, following government protocol and showing respect to those who may have different views.
- Taking your temperature before attending is encouraged. Anyone who is sick should stay home.
- Currently, masks are required within the building.
- Facility teams will wipe down tables, door handles and any flat surfaces daily, and between each meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building. Please wash your hands before you enter your meeting room and afterward.
- If possible, keep classroom doors propped open at all times, including overnight, so there’s less touching of door handles.