- This event has passed.
Canceled – Olmsted Falls Campus High School Youth Group
February 14 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Due to the Fall Retreat and Valentines Day, We will not be meeting tonight, see you next week!
COVID-19 Precautions at Youth Group
The following are the Small Group Gathering Guidelines as agreed upon by the Grace Church Elders:
- Remember Paul’s words in Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- Groups are allowed to meet in person with safe social distancing (6 feet). Because of space constraints, health concerns, or child care issues, some will find it best to continue online gatherings.
- People are strongly encouraged to not initiate physical contact with others, following government protocol and showing respect to those who may have different views.
- Taking your temperature before attending small group is encouraged. Anyone who is sick should stay home.
- Currently, masks are required within the building.
- Facility teams will wipe down tables, door handles and any flat surfaces daily, and between each meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building. Please wash your hands before you enter your meeting room and afterward.
- If possible, keep classroom doors propped open at all times, including overnight, so there’s less touching of door handles.
- Doors will be designated for “Enter” and “Exit” to allow for one-way flow.