A Note from PJ
We are looking forward to a weekend of remembering and celebrating together the amazing love the Lord has poured out on us!
Good Friday Services are 7pm at our Olmsted campus only, as well as online, with worship, communion, and a message that will help us focus on the incredible price our Lord paid for us. If you come a bit early, you can spend 15 minutes going through the Prayer Experience. The display will be open through Saturday, April 8th, 9 am-8:30 pm.
Easter Services: Celebrate Jesus’ victory over the grave and the freedom that He purchased for you. All services have the same uplifting worship with a choir, creative elements, and a message that reveals how our “names are written in heaven” (Luke 10:20).
Olmsted Falls: Sunday 10 am
Middleburg Heights: Saturday 5 pm; Sunday 9 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm
Online: Sunday 9 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm or anytime at www.youtube.com/c/
A few reminders as we approach this weekend:
- Easter is a fantastic time to invite friends and family to come along! An easy way to invite others is to post the graphic above on your social media or send this link to our Easter Services.
- Children’s classes are available for birth – K at all services on Sunday. Families can worship together in the Activity Center on Saturday.
- Sunday services at Middleburg will likely be quite crowded. If you’re flexible and able to attend with your friends on Saturday at 5 pm or Olmsted Falls on Sunday at 10 am, those services will have more available seating.
- You are what makes Grace a warm, welcoming place! Even if you are not officially part of the Welcome Team, you are part of the welcome team! Please greet people, introduce yourself, help them find their way if they look lost!
- Please be praying, asking God to do great things in and through us this weekend!
It’s going to be an incredible weekend! I’m grateful beyond words to be serving Jesus here at Grace alongside you, and look forward to seeing what God will do through his family at Grace as we remember and celebrate.
Hope to see you soon!