Make sure to give a big “thank you!”
In addition to all kinds of ways that people in the Grace family serve during the week, there are hundreds of individuals who serve here each Sunday. When you see one of them today, can you give them a big “thank you”?
- GraceKids volunteers build into the lives of about 400 children who attend Grace each week. Many adults who went to church as kids can remember such a volunteer who had a big impact on their life. It’s happening every week at Grace!
- Shuttle drivers bring people from our offsite lots at the Islander Office buildings and Big Creek Elementary to the front door of Grace. If you haven’t taken advantage of this service, give them a try next week!
- Café and Global Grounds servers make coffee and refreshments available in an environment that allows us to spend time with old and new friends.
- Ushers assist folks in many ways to feel at home in our worship services. They answer lots of questions and handle the occasional emergency.
- Audio-visual and tech volunteers use their gifts to enhance the worship environment through use of video, sound, and lighting elements.
- Bulletin assembly team comes in each Friday to prepare 2,500 bulletins with whatever inserts we have. Newcomers frequently comment how helpful the bulletin is for navigating their way at Grace.
- Greeters and Connect Team members serve at the entrances, Welcome Desk and and wherever needed to answer questions and provide a warm welcome and help people connect with the Grace community.
- Security detail assists in making Grace a safe place. We have numerous plain-clothes officers who are available via radio every Sunday.
- Prayer team members come alongside people after services to ask the Lord for strength and grace in areas of need. Others gather beforehand to pray for our services.
- Adult and Youth Class teachers that study and prepare so that close to 1000 people can take steps of growth each quarter and build friendships with other Christ followers.
- Vocalists and instrumentalists use their musical gifts to help create an environment for all of us to connect with the Lord and honor him for his character and activity.
If you would like to join one of these teams, give us a call and we’ll get you connected. I’m so grateful for each person who is making an impact!